Boxer No Experience Jobs Packers And Cashiers
The contractor will need to have some skills and follow some requirements, such as:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computing and Analysis Skills;
- Planning and organization analysis;
- Conflict management skills leadership and decision support and coordination interact and present;
- Analysis and interpretation;
- Ability and willingness to work in an open environment;
- Be able to work overtime and/or weekends;
- If necessary, requires a valid driver’s license and own vehicle Availability to travel abroad when necessary.
All applicants who meet the above criteria must undergo a job-related assessment to determine suitability for the placement, which includes eligibility.
Meet the company
Boxer is one of the fastest-growing discount supermarkets in Southern Africa. With a “people-oriented” set of goals and values, we have positioned ourselves as “Africa’s Favorite Discount Supermarket” – discounts that meet the needs of the low- and middle-income consumer market.
Retail giant Pick n Pay acquired Boxer in 2002 to enable the group to better serve the consumer market where Boxer continues to dominate. Boxer actively seeks opportunities to partner with established brands to further increase consumer accessibility.
A lot of entry-level job opportunities are available at Boxer stores. Popular positions at Boxer include cashier, general worker, packer, clerk, sales assistant, and butchery assistant. There are also management opportunities at Boxer for experienced job candidates.
Sales Assistant: You will work on the sales floor and provide customer assistance throughout your shift. You should keep the shelves tidy and clean, full of products. When needed, you should also be able to perform cashier duties such as operating the till and handling payments from customers.
Boxer Job Application Form PDF
Boxer doesn’t offer any printable job application form for in-store applicants. You can send an online application on the career website of Boxer or you can visit your local Boxer store and apply for a job in person.
How do I apply for a job at Boxer?
You can either apply for a job at Boxer online or in person. If you prefer to apply online, you can’t send an application for a specific store job position. Instead, you submit an application by providing information about yourself. On the other hand, you can apply for a specific position at Boxer by visiting a Boxer store and talking to a store manager.
- Go to the career website of Boxer.
- You will see an online application form on the web page.
- Fill out the form by entering your name, surname, email address, phone number, and the location of the closest Boxer store near your home. Upload also your CV in either PDF, Word, or JPEG format. Lastly, write a short message to the company telling them why you want to start working at Boxer. When you are finished, click the red “Submit” button to send the application to Boxer. You will be contacted within the next 30 days if the company regards your application positively.
To learn more about vacancies, visit the link https://www.boxer.co.za/contact-boxer/careers