Call Centre Jobs In Pretoria
POST : DIRECTOR: CALL CENTRE REF NO: DIR/CC/CRM/2023/01-1P
SALARY : R1 105 383 per annum (Level 13), (all-inclusive package)
CENTRE : Pretoria (Based at Trevenna)
- A relevant three-year B Degree/B Tech qualification or equivalent three-year qualification (at least a minimum of NQF7) coupled with at least eight (8) years demonstrated experience within the Call Centre/Customer Service
environment of which five (5) years’ should be at a middle/senior management level.
- Experience gained in Financial Services, especially Employee Benefits, Pension Fund and Retirement Benefits Administration will be a distinct advantage.
- Membership of a professional body in the Customer Services field will serve as an advantage. Computer literacy which includes MS Office products.
- Knowledge of Benefits Administration. Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (Channels Management). Knowledge of relevant legislative requirements and GPAA policies and procedures. Call Centre Jobs In Pretoria
- Knowledge of Financial management including budgeting and forecasting. Knowledge of Pension Fund Regulations and Rules.
- Knowledge of Compliance Management.
- Knowledge of relevant systems.
- Service delivery innovation skills.
- Client orientation and customer focus skills.
- Financial management skills.
- People management and empowerment skills.
- Programme and Project management skills.
- Change management skills.
- Above average communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge management skills.
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strategic capability.
- Service excellence.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Team Player.
Take note of the requirements regarding a new Z83 effective 1 January 2021 as per the DPSA regulations as well as all other requirements specified in the footer. Take note of Circular 19 of 2022 regarding the practice note on
the Z83 application and completion thereof. The certification of all supporting documents will be expected of the shortlisted candidates only. Interviews may be conducted via a virtual medium which will be discussed with each shortlisted applicant. The applicant should have the necessary data and equipment for this purpose. Correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within six (6) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Call Centre Jobs In Pretoria
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions and include, but not limited to:
- Manage the implementation of the Operations Management Strategy.
- Monitor the implementation of the operational plan for the Directorate to support the achievement of GPAA’s strategic objectives.
- Manage, monitor, and review the Directorate policies, procedures, and processes in accordance with best practice and legislation.
- Ensure implementation of an effective short, medium and long-term operating strategy for the Directorate.
- Conduct benchmarks on new developments in practice to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- Manage the provision of best practices regarding Directorate functions to all stakeholders.
- Ensure the implementation of a management effectiveness and leadership strategy.
- Engage in strategic relationships with relevant stakeholders to serve the interest of the organization.
- Monitor compliance with relevant legislation throughout all Directorate functions.
- Analyze service delivery gaps, challenges and implement remedial action strategies.
- Manage quality of service provided to internal and external customer/clients/stakeholders.
- Manage the mitigation of identified risks.
- Ensure information flow to and alignment with all stakeholders to ensure effective engagement.
- Conduct trend analyses and forecasting.
- Manage inbound contact Centre services for the Department.
- Ensure response to and recording of all telephonic inquiries and complaints received from clients via the call management and CRM tools.
- Ensure attendance of all electronic queries of clients.
- Ensure resolution of client enquiries.
- Ensure quality assurance of calls of agent services and provide advice and measures to improve service.
- Ensure listening and assessment of calls.
- Ensure the provision of the call Centre with performance improvement action plans.
- Analyse and provide systematic reports to contact centre management.
- Ensure the monitoring of contact centre system, equipment and agent database and action appropriate interventions.
- Manage outbound contact centre services for the Department. Ensure that outbound calls are made to clients.
- Ensure resolution client queries.
- Ensure provision of feedback to clients.
- Manage the provisioning of Enterprise Operations Support Services.
- Ensure the timeous scanning, and accurate indexing and filing of documents in accordance with the applicable filing system.
- Ensure the management of mail inbound and dispatch of client files.
- Ensure for the safekeeping of files, and other relevant confidential documents.
- Ensure provisioning of registry services.
- Monitor adherence to the National Archives Act.
- Manage all the resources in the Directorate.
- Oversee the development and management of staff within the Directorate.
- Implement and maintain a relevant management approach to support effective business results within the Directorate.
- Develop and sustain a culture of high performance, professionalism, and integrity to support overall quality of service delivery.
- Oversee control of budgeting and expenditure process in line with strategic objectives and relevant legislation.
- Ensure the effective utilization of all the other resources (including IS, Assets, Infrastructure, etc) within the Directorate.
ENQUIRIES : Mapule Mahlangu Tel No: 012 399 2639
Application Enquiries: Ms Rebecca Hatlane Tel No: 011 – 941 1953 / 086 199 9960.
APPLICATIONS : It is mandatory to email your application (comprehensive CV and new Z83 signed) to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject heading of the email.
NOTE : The purpose of the post is to manage client and stakeholder contact and operations support services in the GPAA. One permanent position for a Director: Call Centre is currently available in the Client Relationship
Management Unit of the GPAA