Guidelines of how learners can register to receive their Matric Results
SABC Education launches matric results services , Check Matric Results Live Online
The DBE (Department of Basic Education) has just announced that the Matric Exams will be completed .
The marking for the matric exams.
Matric results are normally released at the beginning of the year after you have completed your Matric Examination at the end of the previous year. Your Matric results determine whether or not you receive your National Senior Certificate(Matric). The Matric Results release date is normally announced at the beginning of the year by the Minister of Education.
Matric Results are calculated like this, your school tasks count as 25% of your mark and the end of year Final Matric Exam counts as 75%. Matric Results are available in a number of ways. You can get your Matric Results Online, at school, in the newspaper and using the MatricsMate app.
Amid lots of speculation that the school year might be abandoned for this year, the DBE has now made it clear that they will complete the school year. And the only “carry over” of the school year into 2021 will be the finalisation of the marking of the matric results. As well as the release of the matric results.
The school year will not be “carried over” into the beginning of next year
- Roots Butchery Cashier Jobs 88 Men And 40 Women
- The Truth About SASSA Gold Cards
- Official Sassa Grant February Payments dates
- List Of ID’S Approved For January SASSA Grant
- Higher Certificates Courses Offered By UNISA 2023
Below are guidelines of how learners can register to receive their Matric Results:
• SMS your exam number to 45856
• The system verifies the exam number; your exam number must be correct in order to be accepted.
• Learners will be charged R1-50 per SMS, free SMS’s do not apply
Check Matric Results Live Online by USSD
• Dial *120*45856# enter exam number to register
• You will be charged R1-50 per minute
• Results will be sent to your phone once they are available
• Download for free from Google Play and Apple App Stores
Should learners have queries relating to registration and the use of the SABC Education Matric Results service, they can contact our call centre on 011 507 4630 Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. However, on the day of the release, the call center will operate from midnight to 5pm.