How To Apply For Jobs At Ackerman’s Stores Apply for new Jobs
At Ackermans they have a wide variety of opportunities available – from fashion to finance. You can explore the different departments, and see where you fit in.
Ackermans is a South African-based retailer that specialises in affordable clothing, footwear and accessories for men, women and children. Some of the job positions that may be available at Ackermans include sales assistants, cashiers, store managers, visual merchandisers, stock controllers, customer service representatives, buyers and merchandisers, human resources administrators, information technology specialists and marketing and advertising professionals.
These are just a few examples of the types of jobs that may be available at Ackermans. The specific positions and requirements will depend on the needs of the company and the location of the store. Interested candidates can visit Ackermans’ career website to view current job openings and submit their applications.
How To Apply
- Visit the Ackermans career site
- Log In/Register your CV
- Browse Available Jobs
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location or division. Click on the ‘more info’ button of the job you want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile you can simply log in for future opportunities.
To work at a Ackermans store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Ackermans Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com