How To Apply For Jobs At McDonalds
McDonalds is recruiting new Crew McDonalds is currently recruiting for new staff. We will update this when they start hiring More again.
McDonalds is recruiting new Crew At McDonalds they believe that the best people work for McDonald’s. And if you’ve got enthusiasm, responsibility and drive, then you could be one of them. If you’re looking for a job that could turn into a satisfying career, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are looking for an opportunity at one of McDonalds franchises, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit The McDonalds Career Site
- Complete the form on the careers page and upload your CV
- Apply Now!
To work at a McDonalds franchise you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 (or equivalent)
- McDonalds reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
- If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
McDonald’s is one of the world’s top fast-food restaurant chains. The company serves over 60 million customers each day in more than 100 countries.
Facts About Working at McDonald’s
Minimum Age to Work at McDonald’s: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at McDonald’s?)
McDonald’s Hours of Operation: Hours vary by location
Available Positions at McDonald’s: Cashier, crew chief, crew manager, crew member, customer service representative, maintenance technician, night manager, shift manager.
McDonald’s Employment Opportunities
How Do you Apply for McDonald’s at 16?
In many cases, McDonald’s will hire promising candidates who possess little to no food service experience. Entry-level candidates are often high school students and young adults, but the company employs people of all ages.
Those looking for a job at McDonald’s can even stop by their local restaurant.
Crew Members ( McDonalds is recruiting new Crew )
- These associates keep restaurants clean and prepare all menu items.
- They are expected to take accurate orders and keep supplies stocked.
- Crew members can work both full-time and part-time.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Cashiers work front counters and take orders from customers.
- They also serve dine-in customers and handle money.
- At times, these associate operate the drive-thru.
- Use of a cash register requires a minimum age of 16 years.
- Their goal is to make sure customers have a great experience every time they visit.
- Shift managers are responsible for food safety, internal communication, and scheduling.
- This McDonald’s career provides 25 to 40 hours weekly.
- Workers need to be 18 or older.
- McDonald’s maintenance technicians clean food prep equipment, such as oil fryers and grills.
- These workers also preserve the outside grounds, change light bulbs, and unload trucks.
How Do you Apply for a Job at McDonald’s?
Does McDonald’s have online application?
The company website is the best resource when looking for a McDonald’s job. The page has a career portal where prospects can search for open position in their area. Interested candidates can apply online for multiple positions.
You may also like: