How can I join the SA Army?
Joining the South African National Defence Force
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be aged between 18 and 22 years (Graduates up to the age of 26 years).
- Be currently busy with the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or have completed it.
- Not be area bound.
- Have no record of a criminal offence.
- Be preferably single.
How do I apply for Sandf ?
How to Apply for SANDF
- A valid means of identification/ID card;
- The authentic and verifiable copy of your grade 12 certificate.
- Your up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- The certificate of highest academic qualification which you have obtained so far.
Military Skills Development Application Online | SA Air Army .
This Application Form is NOT FOR SALE.
The Regional Offices will be opened to the public to issue and receive application forms.
Regional Office Free State Army Support Base Bloemfontein Recruitment Office Pappa Brits Street Tempe Bloemfontein 9300 Enquiries: 051 402 1262;
Regional Office Western Cape Castle of Good Hope Recruitment Office Block C c/o Buiten en Strand street Vape Town 8000 Enquiries: 021 787 1023/4;
Regional Office Limpopo Army Support Recruitment Office Building T143 Gate way road Polokwane 0699 Enquiries: 015 299 3318;
Regional Office Kwa Zulu Natal Recruitment Office 5 DLI Avenue Greyville Durban 4001 Enquiries: 031 451 1738;
Regional Office Eastern Cape Army Support Base Recruitment Office Willow Drive, Forest Hill Port Elizabeth 6013 Enquiries: 041 505 1101;
Regional Office Northern Cape Army Support Base Recruitment Office Kimberley, General Khan van der Spuy Avenue Diskobolos Kimberley 8301 Enquiries: 053 830 3204;
Regional Office North West Army Support Base Recruitment Office C/O Grobler St (R53) and Eleazer Road Potchefstroom 2531 Enquiries: 018 289 3322;
Regional Office Gauteng Recruitment Office C/O Visagie and Paul Kruger Street Pretoria Central 0001 Enquiries: 012 339 5718.