Part Time & Full Time Jobs At Mr Price
- Visit the Mr Price career site.
- Sign In/Register your CV. If you already have an account you can simply sign in and start applying!
- Browse Available Jobs. Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying!
- Apply! Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts.
Grade: 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
1-2 Years’ experience in retail.
Experience in a supervisory role (advantageous).
Sales & service management.
Brand, customer & product understanding.
How to Submit Mr Price Application form at Mr Price Vacancies Page
To apply for Mr Price Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Mr Price.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.