Pick N Pay Staff Wanted Apply Online
Work at Pick n Pay
In Pick n Pay, employees will be able to work in three workflows: general recruiting in different areas, recruiting professionally qualified employees, and recruiting employees with postgraduate degrees. Not to mention the internship vacancies that companies open every year to recruit new talent.
However, in both categories you must:
- Play an important role in community building and development in all countries in which the company operates;
- Leverage PnP’s resources and experience in key SA markets for efficiency and success in Africa;
- Boost the Group’s growth over the next 20 years.
Get a job at Pick n Pay
We separate some tips that will make a difference when getting a job at this company, which always has open positions:
- Visit the Pick n Pay career site.
- Sign In/Create An Account. If you already have an account you can sign in and start applying! …
- Browse Available Jobs. Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! …
- Apply! Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts. And there you have it!
So if you want to work for Pick n Pay, the process is easy and simple. Click HERE to get started.
To work at a Pick n Pay store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10-12 (or equivalent)
- Pick n Pay Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks