The Road Accident Fund provides compulsory cover to all users of South African roads, citizens and foreigners, against injuries sustained or death arising from accidents involving motor vehicles within the borders of South Africa.
The fund values integrity, compassion, accountability, respect, and excellence.
RAF offers many opportunities for graduates such as RAF learnerships, RAF internship and RAF apprenticeships.
Learnerships, apprenticeships and internships with RAF aims to improve your experience level and be eligible for more job opportunities.
- Front desk- Customers services.
- Scanning of files to Users proxies.
- Placing files in the allocated space for the different departments.
- Filing the signed delivery notes.
- Down loading the PL scanners.
- Attending to stationery request.
- Keeping the different departments boxes in CAF updated due to staff movement.
- Dispatching files requested from other branches to Document Services.
- Delivery of requested files to Users / Requesters within the branch.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1-year experience in an administrative environment.
Technical and Behavioral competencies required
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the RAF policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of the RAF.
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional Wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer Orientation and customer focus.
Road Accident Fund Values
Here is how you can apply for jobs at RAF:
- Click here to visit their website.
- Select “Careers” on the top of their home page.
- Choose the job which suits you best.
Click here to visit their website for more information about RAF.