Universities and college applications 2022-2023
- Rhodes University.
- Tshwane University of Technology.
- Wits University.
- University of Limpopo.
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University.
- Mangosuthu University of Technology.
- University of Fort Hare.
- University of Zululand.
Applications to study at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) in the 2023 academic year are open.
Prospective students can apply to study at the University by using the online application system. There is no application fee required to apply.
SPU offers a range of both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
How To Apply
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to ‘Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information’
- Complete your personal information
- Click ‘Save’
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on ‘Application’, then ‘View Application Rules’
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on ‘I Accept’
- Click on ‘Schools Attended’, then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month then the end year and month and click ‘SAVE’. If you made a mistake, click on the ‘Delete’ button and ‘SAVE’
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Certificates seen’
- Click on ID, upload scanned document and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Disabilities’ to disclose if applicable and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Submit Application’
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on ‘SAVE and Continue’
- Click on ‘View Completed Application(s)’ so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on ‘Personal Contact Detail’. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on ‘CELL NUMBER’, capture or override it with your new cell number and ‘SAVE’. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on ‘Address Validation’. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
Should applicants encounter difficulties using the online application system, they can send an email message to the Admissions Office at email@example.com.