How To Apply For Jobs At KFC Apply for New Job
If you have been looking for a job in the fast food industry, there are often plenty of KFC jobs available! Here is how you can apply to work at your local KFC franchise, or at one of their offices countrywide.
With over 960 KFC restaurants and a head office, KFC is always on the lookout for ambitious job seekers looking to join the KFC family. If you’re interested in working for one of the largest fast food chains in the world, here is how you can submit your job application online.
Types Of KFC Jobs Available
There is a wide range of jobs opportunities at KFC, whether you’re looking to work in a KFC restaurant, or behind the scenes at one of their offices. There are also entry-level positions, as well as part-time and flexible opportunities.
Some of the jobs on offer include:
- Cooks and cashiers
- Shift supervisor
- Team member
- Restaurant general manager
- Assistant manager
- Customer service representatives
- Marketing and advertising professional
- Administrative staff
- Support staff
- Human resources personnel
- Information technology professionals
Working at KFC also provides opportunities for career growth as well as advancement within the company. You can apply for a job position simply on the KFC website from your internet browser in the following steps:
How To Apply For KFC Jobs
- Visit the KFC Career Site.
- Click on “Restaurant Vacancies” or “Restaurant Support Centre Vacancies” depending on the opportunity you are looking for.
- Click on the location where you would like to work.
- View all the available KFC vacancies.
- When you find a position that interests you, you can read more about the role and the necessary qualifications, or you can apply.
- You can choose once of their careers and once you’re ready to complete your application, click on “Apply”.
- Complete the application form by filling out all your personal details and contact information.
- Once you’ve completed the form you can submit it and apply!
Make sure that you provide the correct email address and phone number so that KFC can contact you should your application be successful.
If you have not heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
Alternatively, if you don’t find a job you are suited to, you can submit your details to the KFC database and they will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
To work at a KFC Franchise you will need the following:
- A valid South African ID.
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays.
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 (or equivalent).
- KFC reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks.
KFC promises every employee an opportunity to make a difference to themselves, the team they work with and the community they serve and to have fun while doing it. And they are proud of how they give back to each community that they are situated in, whether it’s something small like a smile given to each customer or through Add Hope, KFC’s corporate social initiative.