Learnership Opportunity Apply Matric Or N3 certificate
- Sasol is a global integrated chemicals and energy company with a 70-year heritage.
- Through our talented people, we use our expertise and selected technologies to safely and sustainably source, manufacture and market chemical and energy products globally.
- When you join Team Sasol, you are joining a company that puts people at the center of everything we do.
- A National Senior Certificate or N3 certificate with the subjects Mathematics, Engineering/Physical Science and English/Business English
- A completed S4 or S5 from a University of Technology in Mechanical (excluding P1 and P2 – a letter from the University stating such will be required) OR A completed National (S) Diploma; BTech or BEng Tech degree in Mechanical and A valid driver’s license
HOW TO APPLY
The purpose of this internship is to provide:
- Completed S4/S5 University students the opportunity to complete the required 1-year P1 and P2 experiential learning required to obtain their National Diploma; OR Completed National Diploma or BEng Tech students the opportunity to complete 1 year of experiential learning.
- Provides technical support to managers and engineers in specific designated environments by applying theoretical skills, making suggestions and assist in implementation of optimizing systems under supervision This is a non-permanent performance-based contract.