Toyota SA invites South African unemployed to apply for the Maintenance Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Toyota SA Maintenance Learnerships 2023
Learnership Location: Prospecton, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
This is a Learnership Programme where incumbents will complete the following training:
- Work in a team.
- Safety Hand tools.
- Assembly & manufacturing Drawing &
- Marking off Welding.
- Operate & monitor production machines.
- Prepare surfaces.
- Fire fighting.
- Operations & dispatch products.
Qualifications and Experience
- National Technical Certificate [N3 – N6]
- Matric/Technical Matric with Maths & Physical Science or Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory or Mechanical Trade Theory, or Motor trade Theory, Mechanical Drawing, Graphical Design,
- Good Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing Adaptability Analytical
- Accurate information gathering and analysis
NQF Level 2 certification achieved on completion of learnership programme.
How to apply
Closing Date: 01 September 2023