Truworths Learnership 2023-2024
Submit CV’s at Truworths ( Leanership)
Location: All Provinces
Closing Date: 01 October 2023
Estimated Stipend: R 4500 to R6 000 per month
● Grade 10-12
● Must be unemployed
Even Students are more welcome to apply… they will be working on weekends
Truworths is one of South Africa’s top fashion retailers and they now have a Learnership available based in stores across the country.
The Learnership will allow individuals to be cross trained making them able to operate on both the sales floor and the service desk, of a retail outlet. Working with customers and stock will be a key focus area.
To be successful in this position, you must be committed to learning and completing logbooks; be prepared for assessments and found to be competent as a crossed trained sales consultant.
What we expect from you
- Work a minimum of 120 hours
- Learn and form knowledge
- Prepare for Assessments
- Assist customers with finding merchandise
- Merchandising the store according to the MBP principals
- Payments and purchases on the POS system
- Opening new accounts
- Maintaining or controlling stock losses
- Building relationships with customers
- Maintaining customer security and safety
- Grade 10
- Passion for fashion and retail
- Opportunities are available in all 9 provinces.
Apply for the Truworths Learnership 2023-2024
Position for in-store sales consultant, Required to have Grade 10 or 12 , under 35 years of age , No graduates and no prior related Learnership completed.
How to Apply
Step Visit our Learnership site
Step 2 Sign up for a profile
Step 3 Apply for a Learnership you are interested in
Note only candidates living in the same province as the Learnership will be shortlisted
Step 4 When your application is complete, you will receive a confirmation email