Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate-in-Training Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Air Traffic and Navigation Services invites unemployed to apply for Training Internships 2024
The study discipline in which graduates completed their qualifications must be in line with the skills our business requires, and preference will be given to qualifications in these areas.
To be considered you need to:
- Be a South African citizen.
- No work experience required, however if you have previous work experience; it must not be more than one year of full-time work experience in the field of study since graduating.
- Must be computer literate.
What’s the benefit?
- Over 24 months, the graduates will be exposed to on-the-job training, technical and professional development.
- The selected candidate will receive a monthly salary.
What happens in the twenty-four months?
The graduate’s development will be monitored throughout the 24 months period, which includes mentorship and coaching.
- 3 Year Degree in Information Science/Management or related qualification.
Internship Application Closing Date: 01 December 2023
Internship Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng