Mr Price is Hiring festive season Job Opportunities
-Must be unemployed
Jobs at Mr Price: Part Time, Holiday & Weekend Job Applications
Apply for jobs at Mr Price
Mr Price has created a careers portal that lists all job openings, from entry-level to executive opportunities.
You can still apply for jobs using the traditional methods of submitting your CV in person at the nearest store. However in the past, this process only worked for a few, so we recommend using their online job search website and building your digital CV there for future vacancies.
Choose the category that best interests you and check out a list of available positions.
Some of the popular categories include:
- Call Centre
- Retail Operations
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Merchandise Planning/Buying
- Location Planning
And to submit your job application online, you’ll need to first create your mrp careers profile on the website and follow these simple steps:
- After searching and reading through each job description and finding the vacancy you meet requirement, click on the “Apply now” button at the end of the description to submit your application.
- You will need to create an account or log in if you already have one to complete your application.
- Fill in the necessary information on the application form, including your personal details, education history, and work experience.
- Attach your resume and any other supporting documents if required for the job.
- Review your application to ensure all the information is accurate and complete before submitting it.
- Submit your application and wait for feedback from the Mr Price recruitment team.
Mr Price Holiday or Casual Jobs
The best option for finding holiday and casual jobs is by visiting your nearest Mr Price and enquire with the manager. And the reason this approach is recommended is that the store may be looking for a reliever during busy times, and you may be that helping hand they need, which will open more opportunities for you.
Unfortunately, I did a couple of job searches on their careers website for holiday, casual, December jobs, etc but it seems they just don’t list them on the main jobs website.
Mr Price is a popular South African retail brand that specialises in clothing, footwear and homeware. Founded in 1985, Mr Price has since then become one of the leading retail brands in South Africa, with more than 1,000 stores across the country and in several other African countries.
Mr Price is known for its affordable and trendy fashion items, as well as its commitment to sustainability and ethical business practices and strong focus on customer satisfaction.
The company’s range of products includes clothing, shoes, accessories, homeware and beauty products, and is popular with a wide range of consumers, that begin from young adults to families. The Mr Price Group in South Africa consists of Mr Price, Mr Price Home and Mr Price Sport.
Mr Price also operates an online store, providing customers with a convenient and accessible platform to shop for their products. The online store offers a wide range of merchandise at an affordable price across various categories, including clothing, home decor, furniture, sporting goods and accessories.
Shoppers can browse through the product catalogue, view detailed product descriptions, and check the available sizes and colours. The Mr Price online store also provides product images from multiple angles, allowing customers to get a better understanding of the item before making a purchase decision.
Jobs Offered At Mr Price
Mr Price offers a variety of job opportunities across its retail stores, head office and distribution centres. There is a diverse range of positions across multiple fields, for experienced job seekers as well as for students and recent graduates. They also offer learnerships.
Positions in Mr Price retail stores include sales associates, cashiers, a store manager, assistant store managers and stockroom associates, that all work retail hours and sometimes public holidays.
The Mr Price company employs professionals in buying and merchandising jobs who are responsible for selecting and sourcing products, analysing market trends, negotiating with suppliers, and managing inventory levels to ensure a profitable and appealing merchandise assortment.
Jobs in distribution and supply chain management involve overseeing the movement of products from suppliers to stores or customers. These roles include warehouse managers, logistics coordinators, and inventory analysts, who focus on optimising efficiency and ensuring timely product availability.
Other positions for job seekers include those in human resources, finance and accounting, IT and technology, and marketing and advertising.
With the launch of the Mr Price online store, website and growing social media presence (which you can follow), there are now more vacancies for candidates interested in marketing, digital media and social media management.
How To Apply For Mr Price Jobs
The Mr Price company Group says they hire for attitude and train for skill. If you’re qualified, passionate and have a great attitude, then you’re one step closer to joining their family.
If you’re looking for an opportunity at one of their stores, here is how you can submit a Mr Price job application. To apply for available jobs, you simply complete an online application form using the below steps:
- Visit the Mr Price career website
- Create a profile (skip to step 5 if you have already created an account; simply log in to your account)
- Fill out your personal details, email and password
- Save your information and create your profile
- Browse the available job opportunities
- If you find an opportunity that interests you, you can click “apply”
- Follow the prompts and successfully submit your Mr Price job application
After completing the steps and your profile has been set up, you can start searching for jobs vacancies and filter by location or division/department.
You can click on the “more information” button of a job that interests you. This will show you the requirements, duties and any other relevant information about the jobs available.
If there are no Mr Price vacancies that currently interest you, by keeping your profile you can come back and check for future job opportunities any time, as well as receive email notifications about any work vacancies.
Remember to make sure that all your personal details and contact information on your application form have been filled out correctly.
To work at a Mr Price store you will need:
- A valid South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including over weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12, matric or equivalent)
- The Mr Price Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including, but not limited to, Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your Mr Price job application was unsuccessful, but there is no harm in applying again.