- Reference Number : refs/007620
- Directorate : SUB DISTRICT D (SOWETO CLINICS)
- Number of Posts : 12
- Package : R 132 525 (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : MS. N. MONCHO
- Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Nursing Assistant. Good Communication Skills. Interpersonal Skills, Ability to function as part of a team.
- To provide nursing care that leads to improved health service delivery by upholding principles of Batho – Pele and 6 Ministerial Priorities. To execute duties and functions with proficiency and perform duties according to the scope of practice. Ensuring supervision and provision of basic needs of patients that is: oxygen supply, nutrition, fluid elimination and electrolyte balance and safe therapeutic environment. Ability to screen patients on health-related issues such as: TB, HIV and COVID 19. Implement standards, practices and criteria for quality nursing. Maintain a constructive working relationship with nursing and other stakeholders. On- going observation to patients and report abnormalities. Ensure proper utilization of human, material and financial resources. Ability to work with a team
DPSA Professional Nursing Vacancies 2021 | Department of Public Service and Administration Jobs Opportunity for Professional Nursing in Circular 16
DPSA Jobs notification out on official DPSA Professional Nursing Vacancies Page for Professional Nursing Job position. Job seekers who have Diploma/Degree in Nursing qualification can apply for the Professional Nursing job position. The posting for the DPSA Professional Nursing is Pretoria. Salary – R383,226.00 – 444,276.00 Per Year.
How to Submit DPSA Application form Nursing Learnerships Learners Intake
To apply for DPSA Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of DPSA.
- After this, you will have to login to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SUB DISTRCIT D OFFICE –JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
|Do you have a qualification that allows registration with SANC as an Enrolled Nursing Assistant and have proof of current registration with SANC as an Enrolled Nursing Assistant?|