Registration Clerk And Secretory At Polokwane
JOB POST : REGISTRATION CLERK: RESISTRATION REF NO: 3/2/1/2023/065
SALARY : R218 064 per annum (Level 06)
CENTRE : Limpopo (Polokwane)
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years’ appropriate Deeds Registry / Administrative experience.
- Ability to identify, classify and record a large variety of official documents.
- Knowledge of records management.
- Knowledge of legislation framework governing the Public Service.
- Proficiency in English.
- Computer literacy.
- Filing skills.
- Archiving skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- People management.
- Time management.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Provide deeds information to external clients and conveyance daily.
- Issue copies of deeds. Handle enquiries.
- Update document tracking systems (DOTS) when new module is required.
- Link barcode to the name of the person and the property on deeds as per request.
- Assist Land Right with legislation monthly and as when required.
- Monitor that deeds tracing system ca handle all legislation by maintaining the system.
- Facilitate consistency of DRS data at all time.
- Make sure that the barcodes are allocated accordingly.
- Keep records of all allocated barcodes.
- Check if there is no duplication.
ENQUIRIES : Mr E Nyamandi Tel No: (015) 283 2359 or M Mobe Tel No: (015) 283 2359
APPLICATIONS : Please ensure that you send your application to Private Bag X9717, Polokwane, 0700
Hand deliver it to the Office of the Registrar of Deeds: Registration Clerk And Secretory At Polokwane
Limpopo at 101 Dorp St, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0700 before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
NOTE : Coloured, Indian, White Males and African, Indian, White Females and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
POST 2 : SECRETARY REF NO: 3/2/1/2023/027
SALARY : R181 599 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE : Free State (Bloemfontein)
Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate. No experience required. Job related knowledge: Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Job related skills:
Good telephone etiquette, Sound organizational skills, Computer literacy, Language skills and ability to
communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds, Communication skills (written and verbal), Ability to act with tact and discretion and Good presentation skills.
Provide secretariat / receptionist support service to the Director. Receive telephonic calls and refers the calls to the correct role players if not meant for the relevant senior manager. Record appointments and events on the diary.
Type documents for the senior manager and other staff within the unit. Operate office equipment e.g. fax machine and photocopier. Provide clerical support services to the senior manager. Liaise with travel agencies to make travel
arrangements. Checks the arrangements when relevant documents are received. Arrange meetings and events for senior manager and staff in the unit. Identifies venues, invites role players, organize refreshments, sets up for
scheduled meeting and events. Process the travel and subsistence claims for the unit. Process all invoices that emanate from the activities of the work of the senior manager. Record basic minutes of the meetings of the senior manager where required. Draft routine correspondence and reports. Do filing of documents for the senior manager and the unit where necessary. Administer matters like leave registers and telephonic accounts. Receive, record and
distribute all incoming and outgoing documents. Handle the procurement of standards items like stationary, refreshments etc. Collect all relevant documents to enable the Director to prepare for meetings. Remain up to date
with regard to prescripts / policies and procedures applicable to her / his work environment to ensure efficient and effective support to the senior manager. Study the relevant Public Service and the departmental prescripts / policies
and other documents to ensure that the application thereof is understood properly. Remain abreast with the procedures and processes that apply in the office of the senior manager.
ENQUIRIES : Ms D Kgomo Tel No: (051) 400 4200
APPLICATIONS : Applications can be submitted by post to: Private Bag X20803, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hand delivered to: 136 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein, 9300.
NOTE : Coloured, Indian and White Males and Coloured, Indian and White Females are encouraged to apply.