- 2024 Hiring Season is in full swing! We are currently in search of Rockstar teammates who will meaningfully empower Future Innovators and Leaders to start in the year 2024!
Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar Foundation Phase Apprentice Teachers to teach Primary School at our Ruimsig Primary Campus in 2024! This is an exciting opportunity for aspiring teacher who is currently or going in their 3rd or 4th year of their BEd qualification or completing their PGCE in 2024 to join a team deeply committed to the development of our people and our children. You will partner with your Resident Teacher to empower students using an enquiry based learning approach and be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and entering your third or fourth year of study OR a Bachelor’s Degree + Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- You will not be a qualified teacher at the start of 2024
- You are specialising in Foundation and/ or Intermediate phase NOT Senior phase.
- You are provisionally SACE registered
- You have English and Mathematics teaching experience or curriculum knowledge – experience in Singapore Maths and THRASS (English) is not compulsory but ideal
- Experience and/or understanding of Cambridge curriculum objectives would be an advantage
- Valid Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- ID Copy / Passport
- Work Permit (if applicable)
- SACE certificate
HOW TO APPLY
- intermediate phase (intermediate-phase-intern-2)
- internship (internships-4-positions)
- ICT (ict-interns)
- SPORTS (sports-intern-2)
- Apprentice teacher (apprentice-teachers-midrand) , (apprentice-teachers-northriding), (art-design-apprentice-teacher-midrand-secondary)