Anova youth employment services (YES) Internship programme (Admin and data capturing role)
- A valid certified copy of Grade 12 certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- From 18 to the age of 34 years
- Persons with disabilities will be required to provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- South African Citizens in possession of a valid South African ID will be considered
- Effective communication in English language, both written and verbal.
Applicants must not be registered or involved in other experential learning programmes for the duration of the YES programme
Applicants must not have previously registered and completed a YES programme
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and team player
- Good Data capturing skills through experience or training.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent administrative and organizing skills.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail
- Follow instructions
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of Matric certificate and ID
- Certified copy of qualification
- Proof of residence/Affidavit
- Indicate the position you are applying for and your address
- Proof of COVID vaccination
Forward your application to email@example.com